Two words: Gross GROSS GROSS ok so it one word repeated three times.
location to avoid. Take your business elsewhere.
5678 S Redwood Road
Taylorsville, UT 84123
History: I stopped going to this applebees in 2008 for a simular issue, we ordered a mexican dish (ya make sense at a American food chain), it was covered in plastic and stuck in the microwave to melt the cheese, well the cheese was aslo glad wrap that melted on the plate when they removed the entire meal from the broiler with half melted cheese! hello a hot plate will melt skin and plastic you idiots.
Today : 9-11-2009
This location has poor kitchen staff on a slow night, tonight 9-11-2009 at 7:15 MST (-0700 GMT) I was served a RAW ‘med well’ steak, not to hard to fix I sent it back. I then ate the ribblets and had plastic from the basting brush it it, easy to fix you say, well when my steak returned I cut it in half to make sure it was cooked and viola another piece of the brush. it was in the meat, not on top of it. The manager needs to do a few things to fix this type of mistake that costs them customers and bad press.
- Speak english
- Learn how to instruct the kitchen staff. I sure can grill without that stuff falling on my food.
- Speed the customer out the door when they ask you to hurry with the check.
- Expect to get pwnd on the internet.
- Shut up and listen to the customer.